I have set up two AdMob accounts with google to add into my apps. The first account I have about £75 in revenue and before I could receive the money Google emailed me to deactivate the account saying that there was invalid activity on my account!!!

OK so I accepted it and opened another account. I Updated my apps and they are currently still in review so no adds from AdMob are even being displayed anywhere and I received the same email from Google saying there is invalid activity on my account. Last time I checked the current revenue was 0.

Has anyone had the same experience and if so can you give me some advice. I really don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.

Related posts

Recent Viewed